Starting Weight: 168 lbs
Current Weight: 145
Lowest Weight This Year: 142.4
Short Term Goal Weight: <145
Ultimate Goal Weight: 120 (This is tentative, as I don’t know how I look when I’m below 130, I may up it if I’m satisfied with the way I look at a higher weight. And I also understand that muscle weighs more than fat, so perhaps 110 wouldn’t be a feasible goal)
1. The usual, to be able to wear a bikini, and not worry about what people say about how I look in it.
2. Get to really see my collarbone clearly, not just when I angle it right.
3. Wear small clothes from any store
4. Size 3 pants.
5. To show off my belly button ring
6. Go to Miami (my incentive for my ultimate goal weight)!
7. Get that “OMG you’ve lost so much weight!” reaction from people I haven’t seen in awhile
8. Be able to share clothes with other people!
9. To tell those douche bags that I’ve dated and that have commented on my weight to suck it and look at what they missed out on.
10. I want to be called “little”
11. To be healthier, of course!
12 To be able to squat and deadlift like a beast :)
13. I want to run a marathon. And then be able to tell the world that I did.
14. I want to call myself a runner.
15. Make capoeira moves easier to perform because I’ll be lighter :)
16. Wear midriff tops
17. I want to dress slutty. I think God has kept me overweight for so long to help prevent this. :P I loooove wearing short skirts :)
18. Make sex even better ;)
19. To go shopping for clothes with friends and not get embarrassed
20. Wear skinny jeans! I don’t like them too much, but I would like to be able to pull off wearing them.
21. To look, feel, and fit into sexy lingerie.
22. Not worry about looking like a giant in photographs.
23. To look teeny with sweatpants, not like a fat ass.
24. I want to make other girls jealous. I’ve spent all my life being jealous of other girls, I want that. Haha.
25. Not worry about having muffin top
26. To look cute with a regular sized towel wrapped around me
27. Look cute in boy clothes :)
28. To not chafe when I wear running shorts!
29. To be checked out by guys at the gym-well, everywhere, but particularly at the gym, because the guys are generally hotter :P
30. To feel like an overall bad ass. :D
I just want to feel more comfortable in my own body.
I set up some incentives for myself to get to my goal weight, I’ve seen some people do it and it seems to be working out for them, and the incentives get better with the more weight that is lost.
149 lbs: New sports bra
145 lbs: New running shoes
140 lbs: Underarmour
135 lbs: New hair color
130 lbs: Go to Florida!
125 lbs: Victoria’s secret bra
119 lbs: Additional piercings for my belly button, as I call it, the “trifecta” piercing
115 lbs: New bathing suit, Trip to ENGLAND :D