1. Crazy blister that was terrible. My shoe is now stained in blood where the blister was.
2. That weird bruising that occurred after I took off my knee highs that was all greenish-yellow.
3. The chafing that occurred between my legs even though I put bodyglide on before the race and vaseline 3 times during the race.
4. The fact that my legs were hurting from mile 1, especially by my achilles/calf area.
5. The soreness I started feeling around mile 17 that made my sides hurt because of the bouncing of my fat from running and didn’t stop until today.
5. This gross looking chafed area by my neck where my sports bra was, it looks sick. I even put vaseline there but by then it was too late.
6. Oh yeah, and the whole, running/walking a marathon hurt a bit too.
Lessons: Wear LOTS of bodyglide, wear thicker socks, avoid my Adrenaline 12s on long runs, don’t stop training for 4 weeks after a 20 mile run then run a full marathon.